- Lifetime transferable warranty
- Speed and ease of installation. Most jobs can be completed in one day
- Soil load bearing capacity is tested during pile driving
- Depth can be achieved due to smaller diameter of steel pilings.
- Material cost are high.
- Stress is put on structure while driving the pier shafts
Three reasons why Geo-Tech
© 2013 GeoTech Foundation Repair. All rights reserved. Site by Creative Options
Pressed Piling Process
Below is an animation of the process for pressed pilings. The animation represents concrete pilings but the process for steel pilings is nearly identical.
Click the image below to start the animation.